Živalski forum
Živalski forum
Živalski forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum o živalih našega sveta.

KazaloPortalLatest imagesIščiRegistriraj sePrijava
Dobrodošli na forumu o živalih!
Prijava
Uporabniško ime:
Geslo:
Avtomatična prijava ob vsakem obisku (priporočamo): 
:: Pozabil/a sem geslo
O forumu
Rangers show raised railings with beveled top Forum
Latest topics
» pes bruha
Rangers show raised railings with beveled top Icon_minitimeTor Okt 02, 2012 4:40 pm by simon12

» Rangers show raised railings with beveled top
Rangers show raised railings with beveled top Icon_minitimeSob Jan 07, 2012 5:12 am by xiaojin

» Athletics bring back CF Coco Crisp on 2-year deal
Rangers show raised railings with beveled top Icon_minitimeSob Jan 07, 2012 5:12 am by xiaojin

» Polian regrets QB backup plan, blames it for his firing by Colts
Rangers show raised railings with beveled top Icon_minitimeČet Jan 05, 2012 10:49 am by anylove

» Moje zverine!
Rangers show raised railings with beveled top Icon_minitimePet Dec 30, 2011 3:03 pm by anja.

» ///
Rangers show raised railings with beveled top Icon_minitimeČet Dec 01, 2011 4:02 pm by Lena_Horse

» Nemški žimavec
Rangers show raised railings with beveled top Icon_minitimeSre Nov 30, 2011 3:35 pm by Lena_Horse

» ///
Rangers show raised railings with beveled top Icon_minitimeSre Nov 30, 2011 3:17 pm by Lena_Horse

» Jaz erika
Rangers show raised railings with beveled top Icon_minitimeSre Nov 30, 2011 3:09 pm by Lena_Horse

Top posters
*Lanchy*
Rangers show raised railings with beveled top I_vote_lcapRangers show raised railings with beveled top I_voting_barRangers show raised railings with beveled top I_vote_rcap 
boni
Rangers show raised railings with beveled top I_vote_lcapRangers show raised railings with beveled top I_voting_barRangers show raised railings with beveled top I_vote_rcap 
ines.
TuTi
Aleš
Aja
erci1
Ursheek99
Lena_Horse
Tjaša
Opozorilo
Rangers show raised railings with beveled top Opozorilo

Rangers show raised railings with beveled top

Go down 
AvtorSporočilo
xiaojin
Miš
Miš

Število prispevkov : 2

Rangers show raised railings with beveled top Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Rangers show raised railings with beveled top   Rangers show raised railings with beveled top Icon_minitimeSob Jan 07, 2012 5:12 am

ARLINGTON, Texas (AP)—The new raised railings at Rangers Ballpark have beveled tops and lean slightly inward, making it safer for fans in front-row seats throughout the stadium.

Rangers officials showed off one of the first sections of new protective railing Thursday during a tour of renovations at the stadium.
cheap jersey
The team announced plans to make all front-row railings 42 inches high after the July death of Texas firefighter Shannon Stone, who fell about 20 feet after reaching out to grab a ball tossed his way by Rangers outfielder Josh Hamilton.
super bowl jersey
Some rails will have to be raised as much as a foot. The higher railings include thinner rod-like material to avoid adversely affecting sight lines.

“We accomplished what we wanted to accomplish,” Rangers executive vice president Rob Matwick. “We got the structural integrity that we were looking for.”

The $1.1 million project to replace the railings is on schedule to be completed before the season opener April 6, as are $12 million in stadium upgrades that included a reconfigure visitors bullpen and new concession and bar areas in the center field plaza.
Nazaj na vrh Go down

Rangers show raised railings with beveled top
Nazaj na vrh 
Stran 1 od 1

Permissions in this forum:Ne, ne moreš odgovarjati na teme v tem forumu
Živalski forum :: Splošno o forumu :: Tehnična vprašanja-
Pojdi na: