Živalski forum
Živalski forum
Živalski forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum o živalih našega sveta.

KazaloPortalLatest imagesIščiRegistriraj sePrijava
Dobrodošli na forumu o živalih!
Prijava
Uporabniško ime:
Geslo:
Avtomatična prijava ob vsakem obisku (priporočamo): 
:: Pozabil/a sem geslo
O forumu
Polian regrets QB backup plan, blames it for his firing by Colts Forum
Latest topics
» pes bruha
Polian regrets QB backup plan, blames it for his firing by Colts Icon_minitimeTor Okt 02, 2012 4:40 pm by simon12

» Rangers show raised railings with beveled top
Polian regrets QB backup plan, blames it for his firing by Colts Icon_minitimeSob Jan 07, 2012 5:12 am by xiaojin

» Athletics bring back CF Coco Crisp on 2-year deal
Polian regrets QB backup plan, blames it for his firing by Colts Icon_minitimeSob Jan 07, 2012 5:12 am by xiaojin

» Polian regrets QB backup plan, blames it for his firing by Colts
Polian regrets QB backup plan, blames it for his firing by Colts Icon_minitimeČet Jan 05, 2012 10:49 am by anylove

» Moje zverine!
Polian regrets QB backup plan, blames it for his firing by Colts Icon_minitimePet Dec 30, 2011 3:03 pm by anja.

» ///
Polian regrets QB backup plan, blames it for his firing by Colts Icon_minitimeČet Dec 01, 2011 4:02 pm by Lena_Horse

» Nemški žimavec
Polian regrets QB backup plan, blames it for his firing by Colts Icon_minitimeSre Nov 30, 2011 3:35 pm by Lena_Horse

» ///
Polian regrets QB backup plan, blames it for his firing by Colts Icon_minitimeSre Nov 30, 2011 3:17 pm by Lena_Horse

» Jaz erika
Polian regrets QB backup plan, blames it for his firing by Colts Icon_minitimeSre Nov 30, 2011 3:09 pm by Lena_Horse

Top posters
*Lanchy*
Polian regrets QB backup plan, blames it for his firing by Colts I_vote_lcapPolian regrets QB backup plan, blames it for his firing by Colts I_voting_barPolian regrets QB backup plan, blames it for his firing by Colts I_vote_rcap 
boni
Polian regrets QB backup plan, blames it for his firing by Colts I_vote_lcapPolian regrets QB backup plan, blames it for his firing by Colts I_voting_barPolian regrets QB backup plan, blames it for his firing by Colts I_vote_rcap 
ines.
TuTi
Aleš
Aja
erci1
Ursheek99
Lena_Horse
Tjaša
Opozorilo
Polian regrets QB backup plan, blames it for his firing by Colts Opozorilo

Polian regrets QB backup plan, blames it for his firing by Colts

Go down 
AvtorSporočilo
anylove
Miš
Miš

Število prispevkov : 2

Polian regrets QB backup plan, blames it for his firing by Colts Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Polian regrets QB backup plan, blames it for his firing by Colts   Polian regrets QB backup plan, blames it for his firing by Colts Icon_minitimeČet Jan 05, 2012 10:49 am

Bill Polian made one big mistake with the Colts: Not having an adequate backup for Peyton Manning.

It cost the vice chairman and his son their jobs.

Polian told The Associated Press on Wednesday that not grooming a replacement for the injured Manning was the primary reason the Colts cheap jerseys collapsed this season, going from Super Bowl contender to the league's worst record.

"I've always told the staff that our approach should be to hope for the best but plan for the worst, and I didn't do an adequate enough job of planning for the circumstances we were in," Polian said in a telephone interview. "It led to this catastrophe."

When asked if he was referring specifically cheapjerseys.com to finding a backup for Manning, Polian said: "Yes."

It's the first time Polian has commented since he and his son, general manager Chris Polian, were fired Monday.

The longtime NFL executive revived the Colts' brand name in two seasons, turning a moribund organization into one of the league's Cheap NFL Jersesysmodel franchises. During Polian's 14-year tenure, the Colts won 143 regular-season games, eight division titles, two AFC crowns and the first Super Bowl championship in the Indianapolis era.

Even all that couldn't save Polian after a 2-14 record this season gave Indianapolis the No. 1 draft pick.

"I understand what the dynamics are. So when you have the kind of season we had, there's always some accountability, and that includes me," Polian said. "Was I surprised? No. The timing of it was a bit surprising but not the end result."

Does Polian believe Manning will play again next season after his third neck surgery last September?
http://aurorbrigade.forumotion.com/t13-polian-regrets-qb-backup-plan-blames-it-for-his-firing-by-colts
"I don't know. I can't answer that," Polian said. "I recognize that's been a frustration for fans, for you people in the media, and I wish I could have given you more concrete answers, but I just don't know. I hope for his sake if he wants to play and the situation is right for him, that he can play."
Nazaj na vrh Go down

Polian regrets QB backup plan, blames it for his firing by Colts
Nazaj na vrh 
Stran 1 od 1

Permissions in this forum:Ne, ne moreš odgovarjati na teme v tem forumu
Živalski forum :: Splošno o forumu :: Obvestila in novice-
Pojdi na: